Thursday, August 04, 2005

genn...

Pilani Pilani.....yup, wish there was a song like that.Me byack to the new old place.hee hee.....can it get any wierder....a tiny little dusty room with posters of sportspersons at the back of the door(martina hingis was the only one tht cought my eye) was waiting for me in Bhagirath bhavan.this is gonna be the room you know....n i mean unlike all bitsians who get a new room every year this will be my first and last semester in here,so the room will hold a special place in the timeframe.
i was very eager to write down my "hols of colours so dark part 2" but mood here in ipc is not exactly the way want,with an occasional banging on my chair or some dorks staring at my monitor like inspectors.also with so much happening to me right now...
the room is tiny,old and has a very high cieling.the heat is unbearable,i wake up in the morning and i ask myself why is the fan turned on .... the room seems hot as an oven.some rounds to the akshay n you have your room ready.with three changes in arrangements in three days i have sacrificed my table for the comp,over to the ghot board for the study.
thankfully the anc(yank) is close,no probs for the late night snack.watched american beauty for the hundredth time,this time with jassi;why,oh why did Carolyn cry? shoving the gun somewhere deep as if it was cursed,hanging to Lester's clothes,the poor,helpless widow now.nothing much to say frankly....so here comes the stuff i love

Chandlerisms:
Chandler : She's amazing! She makes the women that I dream about look like short, fat, bald men!
Monica : Well, go over to her! She's not with anyone.
Chandler : Oh yeah, and what would my opening line be? 'Excuse me. Blarrglarrghh.'

"Could she be anymore out of my league? Right now, I'm very conscious of my tongue."

"Well, you know what they say--ask your slippers a question... you're going crazy"

Ross : A thumb?!
Phoebe: I know, I know.
All: Ewwwwwwwwwww!
Phoebe: I opened it up, and there it was just floating there, like this tiny little hitchhiker.
Chandler: Well maybe it's a contest, you know? Like collect all five?

( lifting his glass )"I'd like to propose a toast. Little toast here. I know this isn't the Thanksgiving any of you planned. But for me, this has been really great, mostly because it didn't involve divorce or projectile vomiting."


whats on my mind....
new semester very very important.....azaadeee!!........HP5(now that the HP6 is out...)

No comments: