Monday, December 27, 2010

They threw me out of the coffee shop.





so the christmas in Oberon Mall of Cochin looks pretty neat. This is the the first time I have seen Christmas celebrations.
So I sat in the coffee shop on a Monday afternoon because it was a Christmas holiday. I had a Mocha and the coffee shop guys should take it as a compliment that theirs is one of the best brews I have ever had. And I wrote in my notebook. I had a good time writing. Amazing. Awesome. Terrific. So good that I wrote for three hours.
And then they kicked me out. He said something in Mallu but I got the gist.
I walked back home. I said it looks very barren and bleak and dull and hot and suck-your-life outta-you urban. So I said take photos of this
scene and put it up online. Take all your anger ou
t.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As if all this wasn't enough for what appears to be the luckiest and replica watches uk greediest magpies in all of human history, the bird's nest contains diamond-set treasures, including a pair of replica watches scissors, spectacles, thimble, ruby-set ring and enamel-capped safety pin. Adorned with dozens of flowers, truly intricate, hand-crafted details, 24.95 carats of diamonds and 13.17 carats of rubies, this unique clock replica watches had a high-estimate of $640,000. A seemingly high price, but one that this piece surpassed with surprising ease, ultimately costing more rolex replica sale than $2.3 million for its new owner. Launched in 1962, the Patek Philippe Reference 3448 was the first automatic perpetual calendar replica watches uk wristwatch ever made by any manufacture. A total of 586 were produced over nearly two decades, up until 1981, when Patek retired the 3448 to replace it with a slightly replica watches sale updated version referred to as 3450.