Friday, January 27, 2006

Whats on my mind....

Interpreter of maladies

Jhumpa Lahiri


Last Saturday went to Bhopal,cought a passenger huffing and puffing to Ujjain at 3 pm with Rushali .. we were hit by such a huge crowd that i didnt even know where she disappeared in it and then I dinn get any place to sit and was standing for 1.5 hours in the horrible journey then took bus to Devas from ujjain coz i dinn get any direct bus to bhopal from ujjain either and then again a bus from devas to bhopal,reached home at 10 in the night.Left for nagda at 6 in the evening on sunday and then started the ultimate torture of my life as i travelled in the general compartment.Its description is impossible.My mom gave me the dinner but it was a horrible situation and i just cudnt eat.Reached Nagda at 1 in the morning.Had to call the company bus at 1 15 and then waited for it in the chilling night for half an hour.It was a bit uncomfortable experience,...
but I am sorry Dad,should ve listened to you that the general compartment is not made for me...or the other way round.I swear i ll always book ticked in advance.

Current Music: Rang De Basanti (ARR Roooooolz!!)

2 comments:

JUBA said...

hi da..i guess that we pretty much share the same opinion.. i loath travelling in crowded compartments not to mention the constant stress from all sides due to pushing and pulling..another is the constant particulate matter which enters our already dirty and dinghy lungs to spoil it even more..i prefer ac but non ac 2nd class is pretty decent as long as chakkas dont come along and demand any money..

Nikhilesh said...

Haaahahaha!!! dude one even moved his(?) hand along my cheek!! AAAAAA!!! awful man! ..had to give her(?) 10 bucks!! :( ....n so nice of you to coment on my blog dude!