Saturday, December 03, 2005

you want to read this?

The very first episode of FRIENDS...

Ross (to Rachel): If you dunn wanna be alone tonight you can come over at my place,Chandler and Joie are helping me put up my furniture....
Chandler: Yes ....and we are very excited about it...
Joie:Hey Pheebs! Do you wanna help?
Phoebe: No,..I wish I could but I dont want to.


Like me one might laugh listening to the joke on tv.....but lets just fade out the fake laughs that follow ..ignore the Phoebe cuteness (if possible :P)and let the last line just hang in your mindspace for some time.......

*********************
................................
.................

15497 people on the mad mad orkut dont want to....Its the community i found named "I dont want to". Its just like that ...is it? We just dont want to do something......is this laziness?...well,i think it might spark off some sort of a debate .......but i dont want to.

I think to make oneself want to do something is more difficult than actually doing it.I hate to sound this way....the way i do right now...but i think it does make some sense.even if i push myself somehow at some level that motivation is never complete and so the execution suffers.....at some points in my life, that "wanting" to do it seems more insurmountable than the actual work.

[Whats on my mind: exams....things i gotta do before i leave Pilani.....packing.....PS.....Wigan n Leigh.....Harry Potter....
"Wake me up when september ends" Green Day
"Saiyyan" Fuzon

No comments: