Monday, July 04, 2005

a distant voice.....the blurred face..

tasveerein banati rehti hoon
main duti huee awazon par
ek chehra dhoondti rehti hoon
deewaron kabhi darwazon par
main apne paas nahin rehti
aur door se koi bulata hai.....
yeh rishta kya kehlata hai ....
yeh rishta kya kehlata hai
?


Meenaxi

The brown confines of my room echo some distant voices,...voices of the mystic unknown....the voices spontaneously draw pictures in my mind,with a suttle dexterity......just like wet circles in a pond......I desparately seek a face...... I am sure these walls and the doors know ......but they morbidly stare back at me ....leaving me still more desparate,.....growing numb.....seeking something which evades me so mercilessly......then I seem to lose myself....I dont belong to myself ....then someone calls my name .......and I am out of my reverie.....who are you? what do I mean to you?.......what is this relationship?

No comments: